It feels like fall here in Henderson, Nevada. Here at Highlands Window Cleaning, we are enjoying the cooler temperatures. Everyone says we do not get all four seasons, but it definitely feels like it to me.
During these cooler temperatures, we can enjoy our backyards around the fire, roasting s’mores and sipping on our wine. If you would like to have a sparkle on your windows, please give me a call to enhance your outdoor get togethers. Highlands Window Cleaning does offer free estimates, and we usually can provide same day service. If you are in the Henderson, or Las Vegas area and are in need of any residential or commercial window cleaning, give us a call!
Thank you for supporting our small business! We appreciate you!
CARAMEL APPLE CIDER RECIPE
All the best fall flavors come together in this hot Caramel Apple Cider. It tastes just like Starbuck’s Caramel Apple Spice!
- ▢8 c apple juice or apple cider
- ▢1/2 c caramel syrup
- ▢3 TB lemon juice
- ▢1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- ▢whipped cream
- ▢caramel syrup topping
- Combine apple juice/cider, caramel syrup, lemon juice and pumpkin spice in a large pot.
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour into cups and top with whipped cream and ice cream caramel syrup.
Check out our you tube videos at: https://youtu.be/O08liQQpLyE